Recent studies unveiled that 92% of Americans are deficient in at least one vitamin. The fact is, the foods we consume are depleted of nutrients and environmental pollutants bombard our body day in and day out. The resulting toll on your system exposes you to illness. It’s more important than ever to supplement your health with a highly-targeted vitamin protocol.
Khorrami Chiropractic Wellness Center typically recommends a blood panel to assess your body’s nutritional levels. Once deficiencies are pinpointed, the doctor will recommend a supplemental protocol designed for your unique needs.
The type of vitamins you consume makes a big impact. Whether you get your supplements here or elsewhere, we will help you identify those that:
- Were made using good manufacturing practices or the equivalent
- Have undergone ingredient analysis
- Have a long history of safe use
- Are free of harmful fillers or preservatives
With one drop of your blood, an inexpensive, quick, and painless test will allow us to accurately assess your vitamin levels and monitor supplementation without the inconvenience of venipuncture. This panel is useful for all ages. Insufficient vitamin levels can be associated with many health concerns, including:
- Cancers including breast, prostate, and colon
- Facial hair
- Heart disease
- Insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome
- Lowered resistance to influenza and viruses
- Osteoporosis and osteomalacia (fractures)
- Pain and muscle aches
- Seasonal Affective Disorder